A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerri Kansas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerri Kansas, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kansas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerri Kansas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerri Kansas practice?
- Dr. Kerri Kansas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kerri Kansas practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.