Dr. Kerri Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerri Hall?

February 18th, 2016

Nothing but good things to say!

My experience with Dr. hall was wonderful. She diagnosed me with factor v Leiden, and came up with a successful treatment plan to manage my thrombosis throughout my pregnancy. She was very informative, and reassuring. She performed a c-section on me and followed up with appointments afterwards to make sure I was healing on the right track. She is a great doctor, and I would recommend her to anyone. Also, great staff, all very welcoming and friendly, and also assisted me with insurance help/questions.

December 29th, 2014

Lacks judgment

While this doctor is very nice and easy to get along with, she lacks judgment and experience. Most of her training has been with overweight Caucasian women and has no experience with different ethnicities. Her comparison of your situation will always be to these majority that she has trained with. Her c-section rate is incredibly high - and should be a big, red flag to all pregnant women seeing her. She lacks insight on the differences in women and goes by textbook as black and white. She uses many unnatural interventions in childbirth instead of letting nature run smoothly. Honestly makes me wonder if money and her own interests are an incentive rather than the patient's. She may be fine for routine care but not for delivery.

June 11th, 2013

Great GYN

Dr. Hall performed my hysterectomy a year ago, and I was very pleased with her service. She was informative & didn' t rush me during visits. I highly recommend her for any gyn problems.

March 18th, 2013

Excellent

Very nice and the wait is never too bad. Very informative and helpful. I highly recommend.

October 10th, 2017