A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerri Leblanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerri Leblanc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Leblanc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerri Leblanc MD is a female Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kerri Leblanc practice?
- Dr. Kerri Leblanc has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kerri Leblanc practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.