A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerri Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerri Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerri Perry, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Perry has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerri L. Perry practice?
Dr. Kerri Perry practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.