A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerri Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerri Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerri Perry, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Perry has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerri Lynn Perry FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerri L. Perry practice?
- Dr. Kerri Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerri Perry practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.