Apr 26th, 2016

Dr. Perry and her staff are amazing, thorough, sensitive, knowledgable, & extremely competent in their work.

by Joyce Barker on Jan 16th, 2016

To me she is exceptional.

by Joyce Henderson on Apr 1st, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor

Jan 28th, 2015

Fantastic Dr.

Sep 19th, 2012

Wonderful person and Doctor! She went above and beyond to help me!

Jul 23rd, 2012

She is an amazing person/doctor. I will choose her over and over again, if I have to. I have never rated anyone before but I took the time to do this, so people would know how much she is appreciated for the good job she is doing. I will always recommend her in a heart beat!

by s. howorka on Feb 7th, 2011

Absolutely outstanding across the board! Wish my other local physicians were as timely, and as professional as she is!

One of the Best! show details One of the Best!
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Kerri Perry is a fantastic surgeon. She is personable and very detailed oriented. I visited several Doctors in the DFW Area to find the right one to be part of my breast cancer treatment team. I am so glad i found Dr. Perry. She is so easy to talk to and really is very interested in getting to know you. Not one of those in and out type of doctors. Her staff is great and very encouraging and extremely helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to see her. It is well worth the drive to Denton!

If I could rate ten stars I would. show details If I could rate ten stars I would.
Jan 8th, 2010

Dr. Perry and her staff are excellent. I can't say enough nice things about them.

May 27th, 2009

Dr. Perry is very thorough and exact, but beyond that, she is so caring and concerned about the patient as a person. Her staff always exceeds any expectations that I have and are equally caring about each persons situation.