Dr. Kerri Truelock MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017
Wonderful experience!
I took my 18 year old daughter in for her first women's exam and I was very pleased with Dr. Truelock and her staff! Dr. Truelock was very gentle, answered all the questions we had and we did not feel rushed. Her staff was courteous and helpful. My daughter will definitely continue to stay under her care.

January 10th, 2017
Great Office!
Dr. Truelock and her staff are truly amazing. I am always treated with respect and kindness, and feel welcomed from the time I check-in. Everyone is professional and always smiling! Its great to have this kind of service right in my hometown.

October 26th, 2016
HR
After spending years with my old gyn and feeling horrible, Dr. Truelock was able to get my hormones in balance and I feel like a new woman. Her staff is exceptional and her office feels like going to a friends house. Thank you Dr. Truelock!

March 26th, 2016
Great experience!!
Everyone at this office is so wonderful and they make you feel welcome. Dr Truelock was great and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire visit! I highly recommend her!

February 5th, 2016
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Truelock was wonderful. She is very professional and caring. I will be going back to see her.

May 3rd, 2012
Best experience I've had with an OB/GYN. She took time to sit down and talk with me before doing the exam, and then during the exam, she explained everything she was doing. Very personable doctor, and friendly staff.

February 7th, 2012
The

December 7th, 2011
By far the best OBGYN appointment/Doctor I've ever had. I usually avoid the appointments but no more I am a faithful patient now!

September 28th, 2011
Best Experience I've ever had
Usually I avoid going in for my annual checkup because well I just hate the experience but I have found a doctor and an office that I actually felt very comfortable. They took great care of me and I am going to be a forever patient now and actually go to the doctor when Im supposed to go.

May 20th, 2011
Very professional
Paperwork was accomplished ahead of my appointment; wait time for my appointment was only about 5 minutes. Dr. Truelock spent approximately 30 minutes with me as a new patient to familiarize herself with my medical history; she did not seem rushed; she was thoughtful about the direction to take in my care; I left feeling completely happy with choosing her as a doctor.

November 22nd, 2010
Great Physician
Dr. Truelock and her staff are very conscientious and professional. Her response time is excellent when you leave a message for her. Her staff is very good at working you into her schedule. When seeing Dr. Truelock, her focus is always on the patient and she spends the time you need with you in discussing your issues and your options. Dr. Truelock is very logical and "down to earth" in her approach. The wait time in her lobby has always been five minutes or less to see me. She is the most attentive doctor that I have had.

August 23rd, 2010
Awesome!
Truelock is awesome! She's extremely professional but caring and personable at the same time. She is booked most of the time for a few months out but if there's something that needs to be done, she'll squeeze you in and take the time to help. She is the best doctor I've been to and felt completely comfortable with!