Dr. Kerri Williams DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 30th, 2014
patient
You either love her or not. Don't go to her if you don not want the truth! She is not after being politically correct. She is brutally honest and you know she really cares! A true Mamma Bear!

July 21st, 2012
don't know how she ever became a doctor
she is rude, full of herself. she wants you to diagnose yourself, she doesn't know or even care what is wrong with you. She talks about why doctors get expensive lease cars, and buy large expensive homes, so when they are sued for malpractice, no one can get their home and they can go get another car. She should know about malpractice, check out her back ground.

May 2nd, 2012
I don't understand why she has any patients at all. Look up her history and law suit for a woman's death.I agree with the person who wrote how rude and moody she is, she wants you to diagnose yourself, I don't know how she got a license.

October 10th, 2011
Dr. Williams cares enough to tell you like it is....
Dr. Kerri Williams is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. She does not sugar coat things. She tells you straight forward about your health and what you need to do to maintain and/or become healthy. She is the exact doctor I needed. I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes and she is helping me to not only understand diabetes but how to work at reversing it. She is dedicated to educate her patients, spending time answering all of your questions. I am so happy to know that Dr. Williams is there for me.

February 10th, 2011
Rude and Moody
I have been seeing Dr. Williams for 3+ years. I never know what type of mood she will be in when she finally walks into the exam room. At my last visit she handed me my lab results and told me to have my specialists explain them! When I was hospitaized, the floor nurses told me to get another Dr., which I have.

January 8th, 2010
I've been seeing Dr. Williams for two years. She has always been professional and extemely helpful. She seeks advise from other medical professionals when needed to ensure I am getting the best treatment possible.I consider Dr. Williams one of the best physicans I've seen over the years.

November 9th, 2009
RUDE BEHAVIOR
DR. WILLIAMS AT THIS VISIT WAS VERY RUDE TO ME AND RAISED HER VOICE TO ME WHEN ASKED WHY SHE WOULD NOT FILL MY SCRIPT. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR RAISE THEIR VOICE TO ME AS IF I WERE A CHILD SHE WAS CORRECTING. THIS WAS AFTER WAITING 1 1/2 HRS TO SEE HER.