Dr. Kerrianne Page MD Patient Reviews

1.9

February 18th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Page for many years and find her to be a very caring, knowledgable physician. I have not experienced the problems with her staff that other(s) have complained of.

July 14th, 2010
Nice person but lack intellectual curiosity - does not have good follow-up. Does not seem to monitor or stay current on patient outcomes.

March 3rd, 2010
Very good doctor for diagnosing problems, but the office staff is rude and unhelpful. The receptionist makes you feel like you are bothering her if you call for any sort of information. She is a wonderful doctor with a very unprofessional, uncaring, unorganized staff.

February 2nd, 2010
I took my elderly mother-in-law to see Dr. Page. We went for one visit and never went back. The office staff was the rudest I have ever encountered in my entire life. I have no faith in a Dr. who would allow patients to be treated like this.

March 3rd, 2009
the office staff was extremely indifferent, verging on hostile and the office itself was cluttered and overal not too clean or well cared for. The practice seemed over-scheduled and I transfered to another doctore because Dr. Page did not return my numerous calls asking for my cholesterol reading, which has been hisorically high and I wanted to know what the numbers were after my physical. When I expressed my concern about not being called back, the office staff acted as though I had asked for something unreasonable and were of no assistance. Very poor public relations at the least, but I felt the doctor didn't really care about my health.