Dr. Kerrie Henry MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Glastonbury, CT

January 8th, 2014
life saver
while another doctor still told me "they may or may not perform surgery" blah blah blah, as soon as I arrived to hospital, dr. henry told nurses they did not need to monitor me, just prepare for surgery. The true has proved that she is absolutely right! she saved my baby and my life! In addition, she is very friendly and positive. she is one of the best doctors!!!

July 3rd, 2013
Dr. Henry is absolutely the BEST!! I love her. She treats everyone with respect. She cares about what you have to say. Has the best bed side manner of any doctor I ever knew. She is always friendly and positive, She always gives you a hug when you see her. She makes me feel comfortable talking about things with her.

April 20th, 2013
Compassionate and intelligent.
She is interested and actually listens to what you have to say making her very easy to talk to. I am self-insured and she gives 30% off, if you pay at your appointment I really like that and her.

May 17th, 2012
I love Dr. Henry!
Dr. Henry is the BEST doctor I have ever been to! She's friendly, extremely intelligent, always returns phone calls, and has an impeccable bedside manner. I would never go anywhere else!

October 4th, 2011
Absolute best doctor I have ever worked with. I wish she could be my primary care as well! Always takes her time and doesn't miss a thing. I always feel very cared for when I see her.

July 21st, 2011
Dr. Henry was literally a life-saver. She doggedly pursued a unclear situation to validate that it needed immediate attention, and then performed the necessary surgery. Her knowledge base, skills, bedside manner and follow-up are unlike anything I had experienced previously. She kept my husband informed every step of the way. She will be my hero forever!

December 1st, 2010
Dr. Henry is the BEST!
My daughter and I both love Dr. Henry because she is so caring and genuine. We actually look forward to our annual visits just to see her. She is up on all the latest medical information on medications, diagnostic tests,treatments, risk factors, etc.Love her!!

October 11th, 2009
Wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable and caring bedside manner. Took the time to sit with me and encouraged me to talk post-op after my miscarriage.