A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerrie Pinkney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerrie Pinkney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkney graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Pinkney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerrie Ann Pinkney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kerrie A. Pinkney practice?
- Dr. Kerrie Pinkney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerrie Pinkney practices Pediatrics near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Bel Air Pediatricians.