Dr. Kerry Amstutz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 8th, 2016
Worst Dr
He is the worst Dr I have ever been too! Just sat on his computer not even sure he listened to me. Left room with saying 2 words. Medical assistant handed me a print out and I said I guess I have to read what I have. Forgot to call in one of my prescriptions called 2 times. They said they will send 2 message to him but he never responded!

April 21st, 2016
He truly cares for his patients. He does listen and does not put up with the so called "seekers". He has no tolerance for patients that arent going to take responsibility for their own care. If someone comes in for "chronic pain" and doesnt do the testing he orders because he doesnt have prior records then i understand it. I personally know someone who went into him because they had heard he would just give them narcotics. Dr Amstutz refused because they had no records and did not follow up by doing the studies he had ordered to get down to the problem. HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST CARING AND CONSIDERATE DOCTORS I HAVE BEEN TO!!!!! I recommend him to anyone.

May 3rd, 2015
Listens, understands, doesn't rush me. Very satisfied and have used him now for 3 years

April 3rd, 2012
Some who cares
Dr. Amstutz listen to u n than he will ask how he can help . After some tests he will than if can solve the issue or ref u out if he can't

August 23rd, 2011
no professionalism, is he a real doctor???
Made multiple political comments, very rude, very odd. Made accusations without even knowing me or checking his facts, this was the worst doctor I can imagine. Just moved to Arizona and he was not a good 1st impression.

December 9th, 2010
Poor Doctor
Doesn't listen. Doesn't care. Misdiagnosed me twice with simple things such as a sinus infection and UTI and I had to make another appointment to see another doctor to get proper care. Once he thought he dropped his stylus in my purse and started digging through my purse looking for it! Totally unprofessional.

September 23rd, 2010
Completely Unprofessional
Not knowledgeable on current treatments; very rude; made unfair assumptions and accusations without checking; refused to listen; made little to no attempt at interaction in order to assess my overall health; seemed to have no interest in working with me to resolve my health issues.

September 23rd, 2010
Dr. Amstutz is rude and unprofessional
Dr. Amstutz showed no interest in listening to my history or my current medical conditions. He made immediate assumptions and without discussing anyth ...