Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
by R Logan on May 3rd, 2015

Listens, understands, doesn't rush me. Very satisfied and have used him now for 3 years

Some who cares show details Some who cares
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Amstutz listen to u n than he will ask how he can help . After some tests he will than if can solve the issue or ref u out if he can't

no professionalism, is he a real doctor??? show details no professionalism, is he a real doctor???
Aug 23rd, 2011

Made multiple political comments, very rude, very odd. Made accusations without even knowing me or checking his facts, this was the worst doctor I can imagine. Just moved to Arizona and he was not a good 1st impression.

Poor Doctor show details Poor Doctor
Dec 9th, 2010

Doesn't listen. Doesn't care. Misdiagnosed me twice with simple things such as a sinus infection and UTI and I had to make another appointment to see another doctor to get proper care. Once he thought he dropped his stylus in my purse and started digging through my purse looking for it! Totally unprofessional.

Completely Unprofessional show details Completely Unprofessional
Sep 23rd, 2010

Not knowledgeable on current treatments; very rude; made unfair assumptions and accusations without checking; refused to listen; made little to no attempt at interaction in order to assess my overall health; seemed to have no interest in working with me to resolve my health issues.

Dr. Amstutz is rude and unprofessional show details Dr. Amstutz is rude and unprofessional
by Anonymous on Sep 23rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Amstutz showed no interest in listening to my history or my current medical conditions. He made immediate assumptions and without discussing anyth ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com