Dr. Kerry Beinlich Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Beinlich?

September 7th, 2017

I was transferred from Gunnison to Grand Junction where she was my admitting doctor. She paid no attention to anything I said and rolled her eyes many times while I was answering her questions. Her bedside manor is not that of a doctor. Good doctors listen to their patients and actually want to help them get well and recover. When you sick or hurt you don't need any more negativity at that time and certainly not a doctor that doesn't care about their patients. This whole stay at S. Mary's hospital was a joke and a complete wast of my time and money and I hope I never get sent back there. After being transferred to St. Mary's I was I got sent home then next day with no answers and still extremely ill. I just hope I don't have to come back due to them not doing anything and sending me home without any answers. I had high hopes for this hospital because people were telling me it was good but after my admitting doctor proceeded to roll her eyes at me and have so many different facial expressions that anyone could have read that were not good or the facial expressions of help and then being sent home with no answers and still ill, my expectations are gone. The ER staff is wonderful and the nurses are great, but the doctors I can't say the same for. You better believe that if I lose my foot because of neglect of these doctors then I will sue St. Mary's for all their worth. I thought Gunnison was bad but St. Mary's is way worse.

August 21st, 2013

She listens to you and takes her time to help you

September 7th, 2017