Dr. Kerry Biermann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2014
The Best!
I have lived all over the U.S. and have seen many doctors in my long life. Dr. Biermann is attentive, observant (he noticed a little pimple on my face that I thought nothing of, but after a biopsy, it was malignant, and if he hadn't caught it, it would have developed into something more serious. He takes all the time you need, answers all your questions, and has a great sense of humor when appropriate. I can't praise the quality of his care enough.

November 8th, 2013
Wife, mother and soon to be grandma
Kerry Biermann, is the best most honest Dr' that I have ever had as a Dr. Dr. B has taken the absolute BEST care of my family for over 20yrs., he has been our caregiver since our daughter was born and our son hadn't ever been a thought back then and he is going to be a daddy while he is still a patient of Dr. B. to this day. Dr.B has the best bedside manner explains everything about care as well as things that should help you and hopefully as a patient you have all of the questions you need and ask as many questions as you want answered but if for some reason you forget you can always shoot him an email or a quick email him and as more questions!! All in all he is the best Dr in SW Washington!!