A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloomingdale
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloomingdale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloomingdale graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bloomingdale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry L Bloomingdale MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Bloomingdale practice?
- Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale practices Psychiatry near West Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See West Springfield Psychiatrists.