A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloomingdale graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bloomingdale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry L Bloomingdale MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Bloomingdale practice?
- Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale practices Psychiatry near West Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See West Springfield Psychiatrists.