A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Brega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Brega, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Brega, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brega graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Brega has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brega accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry E. Brega practice?
Dr. Kerry Brega practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.