A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Brega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Brega, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Brega, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brega graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Brega has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Elizabeth Brega MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry E. Brega practice?
- Dr. Kerry Brega has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Brega practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons.