inactive

Kerry W Byrd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
Dr. Byrd and his staff were so good to me.. they all were very helpful and it was an easy appointment to get the diagnosis! Dr. Byrd took his time with me he didn't seem rushed all! i did have to wait longer than i wanted but i understand you get be hide sometimes so it was no big deal! I love their office, nice and clean and I felt God the whole time i was there!! Very good Christian place!! every where you looked you saw pictures, or bible verses on the staff shirts!! My husband and daughter will be going to see him too!

September 8th, 2015
Phenomenal Practice!
So happy with the care I have received from Dr Byrd. He's caring knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate on referring you if he feels you need to see someone else. I finally have someone that doesn't treat me like an idiot and that doesn't think I'm lying about everything I say.

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Byrd is a very caring physician. He listens to you and explains things in terms you can understand. The nursing staff is awesome as well.❤️

August 28th, 2014
Very informative and caring. Talks about the options of wellness without medicine as a preliminary fix. Willing to spend time to explain any questions. The best physician our family has ever had.

September 25th, 2012
In general Dr. Byrd gave more opinions than he did medical advice. When I asked if I should do and STD test he told me I should not be having premarital sex. Great advice to a 22 year old male college student. When I asked about a possible anti-depressant he asked if I really thought it would made a difference. Between these two instances and the religious overtones I switched doctors. I had previously been going there since I was a toddler before it was even his practice. No more!

April 21st, 2011
One of the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure to know, Dr. Byrd has given my husband and me excellent care over the past 10 years. His staff is professional and friendly, and we recommend him to all of our friends.