Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Byrd is a very caring physician. He listens to you and explains things in terms you can understand. The nursing staff is awesome as well.❤️

Aug 28th, 2014

Very informative and caring. Talks about the options of wellness without medicine as a preliminary fix. Willing to spend time to explain any questions. The best physician our family has ever had.

Sep 25th, 2012

In general Dr. Byrd gave more opinions than he did medical advice. When I asked if I should do and STD test he told me I should not be having premarital sex. Great advice to a 22 year old male college student. When I asked about a possible anti-depressant he asked if I really thought it would made a difference. Between these two instances and the religious overtones I switched doctors. I had previously been going there since I was a toddler before it was even his practice. No more!

Apr 21st, 2011

One of the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure to know, Dr. Byrd has given my husband and me excellent care over the past 10 years. His staff is professional and friendly, and we recommend him to all of our friends.