A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Callahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Callahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Ben Callahan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry B. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Kerry Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Callahan practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.