A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Carder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Carder is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Carder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Carder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Carder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan