A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Carder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Carder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Carder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Carder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Carder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Robin Carder MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kerry R. Carder practice?
- Dr. Kerry Carder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Carder practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Pediatricians.