A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Carder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Carder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Carder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Carder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Robin Carder MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kerry R. Carder practice?
- Dr. Kerry Carder has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Carder practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Pediatricians.