Learn more about Dr. Kerry Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Chamberlain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamberlain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamberlain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry E Chamberlain DO is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry E. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Kerry Chamberlain has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Chamberlain practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Largo, FL.
See Largo Hematologists and Largo Oncologists.