Learn more about Dr. Kerry Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Chamberlain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamberlain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamberlain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry E Chamberlain DO is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry E. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Kerry Chamberlain has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Chamberlain practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Largo, FL.
See Largo Hematologists and Largo Oncologists.