A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Chamberlain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Chamberlain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Eugene Chamberlain DO is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry E. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Kerry Chamberlain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Chamberlain practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Largo Hematologists and Largo Oncologists.