A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Cho, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Changsig Cho MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry C. Cho practice?
- Dr. Kerry Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Cho practices Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Nephrologists.