A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Cho, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans