A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bennett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Dean Bennett DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Kerry Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Bennett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Orthopedic Surgeons.