A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bennett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Dean Bennett DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Kerry Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Bennett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Surgeons.