A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry DiSanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry DiSanto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSanto graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. DiSanto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiSanto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry T. DiSanto practice?
Dr. Kerry DiSanto practices Neurology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Neurologists.