A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry DiSanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry DiSanto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSanto graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. DiSanto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Therese DiSanto MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry T. DiSanto practice?
- Dr. Kerry DiSanto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry DiSanto practices Neurology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL.
See Hinsdale Neurologists.