Dr. Kerry Fisher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 1st, 2015
He is a thorough diagnostician and extremely knowledgeable about treatment options. He always calls personally to report labs, discuss treatments, basically all communication comes directly from him. I have no question that he saved my life by getting me into a study that allowed aggressive treatment for breast cancer 20 years ago.

July 20th, 2012
Wonderful
I made an appointment with Dr Fisher to seek a second opinion on my leukemia treatment. He requested a copy of my medical record prior to my first appointment and had obviously studied the chart before meeting me in person. When I arrived at my first appointment, he have a full page of hand written notes from his review along with questions for me. He is kind, passionate, thorough and very intelligent. Yet, he speaks in a language that is easy to follow and understand, he makes sure your questions are answered and I have never felt rushed. After my first appointment, I switched oncologist, I will gladly drive the three hours to see Dr Fisher and feel secure in my treatment plan.

August 27th, 2010
Patient
Dr. Fisher was my oncologist when I had Burkitt's Lymphoma. His kindness and attention to every detail of my treatment was above and beyond the call of duty. I truly believe that another ocologist without the passion and caring that doctor Fisher has might have cost me my life. I really believe that I am alive today because of Dr. Fisher and his awesome team of doctors and staff.Dr. Fisher is absolutely wonderful. He will do all that he can to help you beat cancer.