Dr. Kerry Fisher MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Denver, CO

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2015
He is a thorough diagnostician and extremely knowledgeable about treatment options. He always calls personally to report labs, discuss treatments, basically all communication comes directly from him. I have no question that he saved my life by getting me into a study that allowed aggressive treatment for breast cancer 20 years ago.

July 20th, 2012
Wonderful
I made an appointment with Dr Fisher to seek a second opinion on my leukemia treatment. He requested a copy of my medical record prior to my first appointment and had obviously studied the chart before meeting me in person. When I arrived at my first appointment, he have a full page of hand written notes from his review along with questions for me. He is kind, passionate, thorough and very intelligent. Yet, he speaks in a language that is easy to follow and understand, he makes sure your questions are answered and I have never felt rushed. After my first appointment, I switched oncologist, I will gladly drive the three hours to see Dr Fisher and feel secure in my treatment plan.

August 28th, 2010
Patient
Dr. Fisher was my oncologist when I had Burkitt's Lymphoma. His kindness and attention to every detail of my treatment was above and beyond the call of duty. I truly believe that another ocologist without the passion and caring that doctor Fisher has might have cost me my life. I really believe that I am alive today because of Dr. Fisher and his awesome team of doctors and staff.Dr. Fisher is absolutely wonderful. He will do all that he can to help you beat cancer.

April 10th, 2015