A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Friesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Friesen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Friesen graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friesen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friesen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry D. Friesen practice?
Dr. Kerry Friesen practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.