Dr. Kerry Friesen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Friesen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017

A Doctor You Can Trust

We have great confidence in Dr. Friesen. When you see him he gives you his undivided attention. He does not push the supplements but will suggest what he thinks will help. He is current and knows the best practices available. He will go out of his way to and has made a great difference to our family. You will be fortunate if you become his patient.

October 10th, 2016

An Expert In His Field - Refreshing Approach

Thank you Dr. Friesen for your fresh approach to medicine and aesthetics. You take the time needed to answer my questions. I appreciate the time and process you take on aesthetic services. I am super happy with my results and will highly recommend you.

August 5th, 2016

The Best

Dr. Kerry Friesen is a great doctor. His staff is courteous and very friendly. I have called and been helped that day. For people that is bashing the office, you need to step back and think....maybe you was giving them an attitude.

April 2nd, 2016

Best Doctor in the World!!!!!

Dr. Friesen is amazing....I have been to several doctors searching for answers to my medical conditions and HE was the only doctor that spent time with me and truly listened. He asked questions I've never been asked and gave me medical care that has changed my life and the lives of my family. There is no one else I would even consider as my physician. I no longer spend time researching information about my symptoms - I'm healthy and I know if I have any questions he has the answers. He cares ! Also his office is so peaceful and welcoming and his staff is kind and eager to help.

December 7th, 2015

Don't waste your time !

Horrible attitude and wanted to push this crazy stuff that was not even FDA approved ....I am sure he is knowledgable enough to be called a Doctor but has a horrible way of showing people he is concerned. Don't waste you time !

August 5th, 2015

poor nursing support

Dr. Frieson is a great doctor. However, the office staff is horrible and always changing. I always have trouble getting refills called in. This last refill I needed was for an asthma medication and it took over a week to finally get someone to call it in. I never received an apology or a courtesy call after leaving at least 3 messages. I'm starting to think he doesn't even have a nurse on staff. Maybe a mythical creature that you can leave voicemails for. Anyway, it's sad because he's a great provider and I hate to loose him, but I demand better service.

March 21st, 2015

The staff is unfriendly ! Dr only wants to do " genetic" testing on patients because that is how he makes the money. He also pushes his own supplements and vitamins! Unethical. Not really a medical doctor, more like a dietician or vitamin pusher. Don't be scammed.

March 10th, 2015

Really cares not just a number . Treats you individually.

Husband and I both go and dr. Kerry treats us an individuals not just a number. Personalized treatment . Expect some wait time but it's because he is excellent and spends time explaining and answering your questions. He really cares to get you feeling well not just there to make money .great bedside manner and very knowledgable.

January 23rd, 2015

Smartest physician that I've ever been seen by.

I am amazed at the knowledge that Dr. Friesen has. I've never been treated so in-depth and the information that I was given was absolutely life altering. I have recommended this doctor to many friends and family members. He is amazing.

December 8th, 2014

If you go to Dr. Friesen, you won't regret it.

I have to agree with the last review. Dr. Friesen is an excellent and very knowledgeable doctor, hopefully more people leave some honest reviews here.

December 1st, 2014

Absolutely the BEST Dr. I have ever seen

I started seeing Dr. Kerry Friesen about 3 months ago, and I found his staff very knowledgeable, respectful and very helpful with all of my concerns. I was so amazed that the staff which includes his wife, were so attentive to all of my needs and concerns for my visit and have been ever since. Dr. Friesen has his own formulated supplements available in his apothecary that he (if needed) recommends to his patients, these are changing my life for the great. Dr. Friesen specializes in Personalized Medicine, which means you will get your blood work done along with a genomics test also. When these test results come in you will then get an hour to 2 hour long appointment face to face with Dr. Friesen and his vast knowledge of genetics is astounding. He does not treat every patient the same because we are not all the same, everything from check in to check out is 100% personalized medical care. While I was there, there was a patient that a flown in from Ohio just to be treated by this one of a kind physician. Don't short change yourself of the best medical care you could ever receive due to some very rude and untrue reviews. Always remember it's the mad, untruthful, spoiled not getting their way people who usually leave reviews.

April 20th, 2014

Confrontational and Verbally Abusive

Does not want to hear any feedback or concerns from the patient. He wants to over diagnose, be hostile, and take verbal jabs at you. Total Fraud.