Dr. Kerry Girard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Girard is a caring professional who listens and acts for your health betterment. She has been my primary care physician for over 15 years. I am very fortunate to have such an excellent doctor. She literally saved my life.

January 27th, 2016
Doesn't get better than this!! Staff is friendly and accommodating! Very helpful with questions you may have. Caring and professional at all times! Thank you!

November 13th, 2015
She was very nice but very quick. I've gone back to my original pcp

April 18th, 2014
THE BEST!
Dr. Girard is a wonderful PCP and always listens to what you have to say. She gives a hug when you need it. She is a cheerleader when are doing good and she never puts you down if you aren't. Always calls back after tests are conducted. She's just a warm and caring person with a great smile and a gentle touch. Her staff is great too! Always helpful and geniunely caring about your needs. If you are looking for a great PCP on the south shore, she's the one!

May 8th, 2013
Compassionate and Personable
Dr. Girard has been my physician for the past 12 years. She is incredibly caring and warm. She listens patiently to all of my concerns and is thorough in her evaluations. She is a fantastic doctor if you are smart enough to chose her as your doctor.

September 5th, 2012
Over prescribes medications
It is in my opinion that Dr. Girard over prescribes medications to her patients.

May 15th, 2008
Dr.Girard has been my doc for the past 3 years.I was from the Boston area and my PCP was out of Faulkner Hospital.I moved to Brockton but hated to give up the doc I had.I always felt that she was excellent and hated to make the change. Then I met Dr.Girard.She's awesome!She listens and asks the appropriate questions.She always asks if you have any other concerns.She's not one of those doc's who'll have you keep coming back unnecessarily. She always returns a phone call and will call you with test results. I am glad to have her as my PCP.