A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Givens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Givens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Givens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Givens graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Givens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Columbia Health Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry T Givens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry T. Givens practice?
- Dr. Kerry Givens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Givens practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.