A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Givens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Givens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Givens
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Givens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Givens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Givens graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Givens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Columbia Health Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry T Givens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry T. Givens practice?
- Dr. Kerry Givens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Givens practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.