A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Givens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Givens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Givens graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Givens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Columbia Health Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Givens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry T. Givens practice?
Dr. Kerry Givens practices Ophthalmology near Willow Street, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Willow Street Ophthalmologists.