A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Gowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Gowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Gowell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowell graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry P Gowell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry P. Gowell practice?
- Dr. Kerry Gowell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Gowell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Mattapoisett, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See New Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.