A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Gowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Gowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Gowell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowell graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry P. Gowell practice?
Dr. Kerry Gowell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Mattapoisett, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See New Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.