A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Griffin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Griffin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Griffin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Medical Center Enterprise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry L Griffin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Kerry Griffin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Griffin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Enterprise, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Enterprise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.