A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Hagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Hagen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital, Portland, OR
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry B. Hagen practice?
Dr. Kerry Hagen practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.