A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Hagen, Cornea and External Disease, Dry Eye Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Hagen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Brent Hagen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry B. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Kerry Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Hagen practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.