A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Hagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Hagen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Brent Hagen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry B. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Kerry Hagen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Hagen practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.