A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Hendershot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Hendershot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Hendershot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendershot graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hendershot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Lane Hendershot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Hendershot practice?
- Dr. Kerry Hendershot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Hendershot practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.