A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Jepsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Jepsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jepsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jepsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Jepsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jepsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Jepsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry Jepsen practice?
- Dr. Kerry Jepsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Jepsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montpelier, ID.
See Montpelier Surgeons.