A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Jepsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Jepsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jepsen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jepsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Jepsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jepsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Jepsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry Jepsen practice?
- Dr. Kerry Jepsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Jepsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montpelier, ID.
See Montpelier Surgeons.