A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Wayne Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kerry W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kerry Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Johnson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Normangee, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.