Dr. Kerry Johnson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Johnson?

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Dr Johnson was my dr for several years in Houston. He delivered 2 of my 3 boys. I absolutely loved him. He was very calm, professional, caring, and took time to listen and answer questions. He is greatly missed in the Houston/NASA area.

Concern for patient

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Johnson was my doctor for many years before he relocated out of my area. I miss him alot. He was always thorough and kind. He was interested in my questions and I never felt rushed. I have searched for a replacement since he left but no one measures up.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Terrible experience. Was very inappropriate and borderline unprofessuonal...very creepy old man. Beware of your situations and pay particular attention to his questions asking about your personal.VERY CREEPY

I miss Dr. Johnson

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr. Johnson was my doctor for over 20 years before he relocated to his current location. I am still looking for a doctor like him to help me now when I am going through this menopause thing. I miss him greatly but wish him well in his new location. I loved him and his staff. Everyone was always so friendly and helpful. I know his staff that he left behind must miss him dearly.

Posted on July 14th, 2015