A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallas
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kallas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Kallas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallas graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kallas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry M Kallas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry M. Kallas practice?
- Dr. Kerry Kallas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Kallas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Radiologists.