A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Kallas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallas graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kallas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- UCSD Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry M Kallas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry M. Kallas practice?
- Dr. Kerry Kallas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Kallas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.