Dr. Kerry Kamer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Kamer?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Kamer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

October 9th, 2016

Disrespectful and ill informed

Dr. Kamer was incredibly rude. He interrupted me while I was trying to answer his questions, and refused to give any clarification on what he meant by his question. He did not know Glumetza was used to treat diabetes or that propranolol can be used for migraine prophylaxis. He was obviously had not looked at my history, made baseless accusations, and treated me like scum. Dehumanizing. As I was leaving, I asked if he needed information on my diagnoses of two auto immune disorders, and he didn't even know I had them. Incompetent and dishonestly biased against patients who just need him to look at the facts.

September 19th, 2016

Unprofessional

Dr. Kamer was gruff and rude. He barked his questions and sneered at the answers. His agenda was obviously more towards disqualification than proof of medical issues. Despite knowing I have depression and severe anxiety he interrupted nearly every answer I attempted to give and used touch and body language to intimidate. In summary, awful.

May 18th, 2015

After reading such horrible reviews, I was not looking forward to my appointment. My experience was quite the opposite. I found Dr. Kamer to be very courteous, compassionate, respectful, and professional.

January 8th, 2015

Kerry Kamer, DO Review

I had a consultation with him. It was a disaster! He was upset that I couldn't get there 2 HOURS EARLY! It was a holiday weekend and they had cancellations before me. He was abrupt, argumentative, and wouldn't let me fully communicate my medical issues. He adamantly argued that "there is NO such thing as a Laminotomy!" Really? I've actually had the procedure done twice. (Fully documented even!) Where did he get his Doctorate? I think he missed a class. Bottom line is, he was a JERK!

January 19th, 2017