Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerry Kaplan
Dr. Kerry Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Safety Harbor, FL, with another office in New Port Richey, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Largo Medical Center and Mease Dunedin Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kerry Kaplan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kerry Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.
Dr. Aurelia Schmalstieg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Safety Harbor, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Kedar Shetye
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Safety Harbor, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. A-Hamid Hakki
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Safety Harbor, FL 0.01 mi44