A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance