Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry Kelly practice?
- Dr. Kerry Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Kelly practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.