A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kilbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilbridge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilbridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilbridge graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kilbridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Laing Kilbridge MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Kilbridge practice?
- Dr. Kerry Kilbridge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Kilbridge practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.