A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kilbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilbridge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilbridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilbridge graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kilbridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Laing Kilbridge MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Kilbridge practice?
- Dr. Kerry Kilbridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Kilbridge practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.