A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Kole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kole has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry L Kole DO and PC is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Kole practice?
- Dr. Kerry Kole has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Kole practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Warren, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.