A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Kole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kole has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Kole practice?
Dr. Kerry Kole practices Preventive Medicine, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Preventive Medicine Specialists, Madison Heights Surgeons, Madison Heights Cardiologists, and Madison Heights Bariatric Specialists.