May 15th, 2015

I had the sleeve. I have not had any problems. I'm just upset with my insurance company, they aren't covering cosmetic surgery, I have alot of excess skin. I was 400 pounds I've lost over 200 pounds. I'm happy with weight loss but I still feel weighted down with all the excess skin. Dr.Kole and his team saved my life.

More than satisfied/ show details More than satisfied/
by Joan Q on Sep 3rd, 2013

It came across that he really cares about his line of work and how he can make a difference in peoples lives. And he did.

no complaints what so ever show details no complaints what so ever
Feb 11th, 2011

dr kole makes you feel as if he has known you all your life, very out going, friendly, but yet very professional.he will spend as much time with you as you need,his patients come first.

Dr. Kole is a fantastic doctor show details Dr. Kole is a fantastic doctor
by Brook Hardy-Marshall (patient) on Mar 29th, 2010

I am glad that I had an opportunity to be referred to this doctor and get to know him on my own because he is an awsome physician. I have referred him an his services to many people in my family and friends and he has also help them in more ways than I can explain. Both my Gastric bypass and tummy tuck surgeries were both performed by him and I could not be more happier with my choice and the results. I'm forever grateful for this great man that was sent by god to help save my life and give me a second chance.