A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Link, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Link has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Michael Link MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry M. Link practice?
- Dr. Kerry Link has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Link practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Radiologists.