A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Ross is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Ross, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Michael Ross MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Kerry Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Ross practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.