A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Ross is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Ross, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Michael Ross MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Kerry Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Ross practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.