Previous Patient show details Previous Patient
by Gary S. on Nov 29th, 2014

I had Sepsis from a minor surgery late March 2014. Dr. Mahan was our primary. I got in the same day I called and she had me go to the hospital for immediate admission. Her quick and correct diagnosis saved me. She visited every early morning and weekends. She would listen with genuine concern during my stay and every time we visited her office. We are sorry she moved.

Medical Practice Manager show details Medical Practice Manager
by Cheryl Rose on Aug 27th, 2014

Dr. Mahan is great and caring. I do not have anything negative to say about her or her practice.

Aug 25th, 2014

Her staff usually is very caring however she does have one nurse who does not listen or communicate well which is frustrating then tells you there is no appointments available. Then suggests patient go to the ER for a non emergency symptom, knowing patient has home health in place. There is no reasoning for this.

Great if you like lazy, lying doctors show details Great if you like lazy, lying doctors
by A Patient on May 3rd, 2014

I would never ever go there again. A disgrace to the medical profession.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by C. Orosco on Mar 31st, 2014

Very thorough and spends time explaining things. Very courteous and gives you her undivided attention. Very approachable and willingness to listen. Best Family Doctor/Internist I ever had.

Mar 6th, 2011

Very poor bad side manner and leave patient and family to wonder whether they have any progress on the outcome after she ordered all the high dollar costs on patient. She is also discharge the patient when patient is unstable and can't care for himself.