A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Nagel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Nagel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Medical Center
- Florida Med Ctr South, Plantation, Fl
- University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Lee Nagel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry L. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Kerry Nagel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Nagel practices Family Medicine near Hiram, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Hiram Primary Care Doctors.