A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Ozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozer
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ozer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Ozer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ozer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Jae Ozer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kerry J. Ozer practice?
- Dr. Kerry Ozer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Ozer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.