A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Pulliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Pulliam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Pulliam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulliam graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Pulliam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Abbot Pulliam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry A. Pulliam practice?
- Dr. Kerry Pulliam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Pulliam practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.