A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Shafran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Shafran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafran
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Shafran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Shafran, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafran graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shafran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry M Shafran MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry M. Shafran practice?
- Dr. Kerry Shafran has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Shafran practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Dermatologists.