inactive

Kerry M Shafran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 15th, 2015
Bad Patient Interaction - RUDE
Dr. Shafran was very rude in our appt. We had been seeing his PA who left and this was our first appt with him. We had never had to wait before but wasn't called back until 25 after our appt. Then we had to wait another 20 in a waiting room. When there, he disagreed with his former PA's choice of meds and told me 3 times that if we didn't want to make the med change (the meds were working great) we could leave and go to where the PA moved to or back to our pediatrician. He was condescending, patronizing and very aloof. I even asked him if we wanted us to leave and go elsewhere. It was very uncomfortable and unsettling. I do not plan to take my teen back there and would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

October 12th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!!!
Normally I do not waste time and write reviews however I had to let everyone know what an excellent doctor Kerry Shafran is at University Dermatology. I needed to have a full body scan done today for skin cancer and I have to tell you, he does a complete exam. (Does not miss anything)I have seen several Dermatologist over the last few years and they do not hold a candle to this guy. If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere and a professional staff, look no further! This is the place.