Dr. Kerry Short MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Louisville, KY

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015
Dr Short has been my urologist since childhood. I have never had a complaint with him or the office staff. He is professional and treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. He cares for his patients like family. I recommend him highly-to anyone.

January 30th, 2015
I agree he is a joke
I had an appointment schedule for 3 wks I got there 45 mins early for my appointment one of the receptionist was very rude the other one wasn't , my wife had set up the appointment well I got asked if they was in our insurance network I said I don't know so the receptionist said well your wife was supposed to cLl and make sure of it , dis she called she asked I said I don't know them she says I need to call your wife I said pk and gave her her work number while she is calling my wife mr dr Kerry walks out of his office and tells her why are you calling his wife that's not your job , she should have made sure we was on their insurance network then we looks at me and said don't you talk to your wife about this things , so I got my paperwork and left , I wasn't going to let a disrespectful guy like his self do anything on me , my point is his secretary could have just called the insurance to begin with because it is her job and it would have taking her 5 mins to figure it out that he was in our network but I guess mr Kerry had a point to prove , I agree he is a joke

April 23rd, 2014
Wonderful Bedside Manner
Dr. Short diagnosed a condition that several other doctors missed. He has wonderful bedside manner. He really listens and answers your questions in a manner that is very easy to understand.

September 20th, 2010
Gets the job done!
Dr. Short went over all the different treatments available to me. The Surgery went off with out a hitch. He is easy to understand when he answers your questions. I would highly recomend him for the surgery I had.

January 19th, 2009
CROCK!
I have had problems with kidney stones for 8 years, he could see my stones, saw the blood in my urine and told me I needed to go see a shrink becuase I was in pain!! He is a joke!

August 18th, 2016